KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2020 KTM Adventure 390. 馃崐 No quick shifter.
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone recommend the most inexpensive side holders for soft generic bags? I don't intend to load them up. Just need my side bags not to tilt under the rear wheel.
Most of the items I saw cost more than $200 and that is an overkill for my needs. I want something simple, inexpensive, thin and light.

390 Adventure

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ended up going with Shad:

Looked all over the place and even Chinese bag holders are hard to get and too expensive. This Shad holder is exactly what I need and it's even cheaper than ordering from China. Well done Shad.

Registered
2022 KTM Duke 200
Ended up going with Shad:

Looked all over the place and even Chinese bag holders are hard to get and too expensive. This Shad holder is exactly what I need and it's even cheaper than ordering from China. Well done Shad.
Do you have any pictures of the bags on the bike? I saw one a while ago and it looked like they sat out fairly wide. Also, do they lock or secure where they can't just be removed by someone interested in them?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have any pictures of the bags on the bike? I saw one a while ago and it looked like they sat out fairly wide. Also, do they lock or secure where they can't just be removed by someone interested in them?
Still haven't received them. Shad's suppliers can't keep up with demand i guess. Will post a picture when i get it.

Registered
2022 KTM Duke 200
Still haven't received them. Shad's suppliers can't keep up with demand i guess. Will post a picture when i get it.
Bummer that you have to wait so long, but after looking into luggage racks and other accessories, that seems to be a normal response and situation right now. I'm patiently watching in the meantime.

Side note, out of curiosity, what year is the Duke in your photo? Around here we only have white and silver 390s available.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bummer that you have to wait so long, but after looking into luggage racks and other accessories, that seems to be a normal response and situation right now. I'm patiently watching in the meantime.

Side note, out of curiosity, what year is the Duke in your photo? Around here we only have white and silver 390s available.
In the picture is my 2019 390 Duke that I sold in Summer of 2021. Now I ride a 2020 Adventure. (The adventure is more comfortable for long trips and light trails. I like it a lot.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts