KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Selling my Puig Windscreen. I changed my mirrors and no longer like the look. It's orange, it's got all the brackets, spacers, bolts, and 3/4 caps. Brand spanking new they're $130. I'm asking $70+ shipping but am negotiable.

Questions/concerns/offers - post below or DM. I am not a licensed therapist so please keep questions related to the windscreen.

Thanks!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Free Range - you know me. I reckon I'll take it. i have wanted to try one on my Duke but didnt want to pay full price ass im not sure if I would keep it or not.

Will it all fit in a back pack?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, I was going to text you first but didn't want to be presumptuous. It depends on your back pack. It fits easily into my OGIO Throttle. If you have a small back pack, it will be tight.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sweet, I was going to text you first but didn't want to be presumptuous. It depends on your back pack. It fits easily into my OGIO Throttle. If you have a small back pack, it will be tight.
Regular sized empty back pack? text me!

I have wanted to buy this wind screen for a while but i dont know if I'd love it or not.....so I didnt want to pay full price for it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Update: Love it!

also to anyone else looking to deal with free range veal.... he is a star. I have bought 2 things off of him now and he is legit as they come.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts