KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I like how the paint job is matte black instead of gloss. I think that it makes it look more sophisticated.

I also like how the frame is orange. Makes it pop unlike most frames that are black.

Anything you guys don't like about these bikes?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
KTM does an amazing job at making their lower displacement bikes look great, other mainstream bike makers like Honda fail to do that, but then again that's honda :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
i have a feeling husqvarna is going to get something similar, check out there moto3 bike, look familiar?

KTM owns husq as well....

·
Registered
817 Posts
KTM have said that Husky will be doing a SM line up but nothing mentioned about street as its to far away from where they are driving the businesses. The Husky GP bike is a way to get the brand out there and re-energised throughout the world. 2014 is going to be a big year for them, on and off track.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think the riding position on the RC won't suit my style of riding.

I'd actually like a low seated fat tyred dual purpose 390 in classic SL350 look.... like a freestyle but a lot lower in the seat and with a better seat.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I think the riding position on the RC won't suit my style of riding.

I'd actually like a low seated fat tyred dual purpose 390 in classic SL350 look.... like a freestyle but a lot lower in the seat and with a better seat.
Interesting, we all have our preferences. i've just been so used to this riding position, ideal for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts