KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm not a Duke 390 owner (although, I'd definitely would own one), but I need to pick your brains for a minute. I am looking into seeing if a 2017+ subframe will work on one of our custom projects. Is there any way that one of you could take some measurements of yours? I'm looking for distance between mounting tabs, bolt spacing between upper and lower mounts, and the total length of the sub frame (measured from one of the mounting points).

Thanks in advance!
Alex
RestoCycle LLC.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all,

I'm not a Duke 390 owner (although, I'd definitely would own one), but I need to pick your brains for a minute. I am looking into seeing if a 2017+ subframe will work on one of our custom projects. Is there any way that one of you could take some measurements of yours? I'm looking for distance between mounting tabs, bolt spacing between upper and lower mounts, and the total length of the sub frame (measured from one of the mounting points).

Thanks in advance!
Alex
RestoCycle LLC.
I van help but you'll have to explain things to me in layman's language lol.

But easier would be going a showroom and measuring there.
Or take a bike for test ride and then measure
Or maybe someone nearby you?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would go take measurements but the nearest dealer is an hour drive there and back, so I was hoping someone could just take some off their bike at home. I'm looking for the distance between the left and right mounts, upper and lower (4 mounting points in total) on the subframe (the white round steel tube tail piece) at the point where it bolts to the frame. Those measurements, along with the total length of the whole subframe, front to back (measuring from one of the mounts would be the best for reference). Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts