KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what size bolt/thread pitch the spool threads on the swing arms are?
My Evotech ones came with the wrong bolts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1.25 pitch form memory, as opposed to the more common 1.5 pitch that size usually comes in.
Yes, found that out. My spools came with M10 1.50 pitch. Have to go hunt down some 1.25
Thanks

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, good luck in finding those. In stainless, 40mm, M10 X 1.25. Even Fastenal said no way.
Got a pair of black ones coming, which I will paint to prevent rusting. Unless any one has any idea where I can score a pair?
On line search was pretty useless.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well, good luck in finding those. In stainless, 40mm, M10 X 1.25. Even Fastenal said no way.
Got a pair of black ones coming, which I will paint to prevent rusting. Unless any one has any idea where I can score a pair?
On line search was pretty useless.
You're either not trying very hard or 'Murica sucks for fastener supplies.

I just searched ebay for m10 x 1.25 stainless and got 859 results in the UK.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're either not trying very hard or 'Murica sucks for fastener supplies.

I just searched ebay for m10 x 1.25 stainless and got 859 results in the UK.
Bloody 'murcans suck for most things metric mate. I had to re-learn a lot of stuff when I moved here.
I did finally find some last night on line.
Cheers :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
for anyone looking for swingarm spools for any KTM that is not the RC390 you can use these.... https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/pit-bull-spool-kit-ktm
Supposedly the RC390 has a 10mm x 1.5 pitch instead of the rest of KTM which has the 10mm x 1.25 pitch bolts.
sorry this was supposed to say for anyone looking for swingarm spools for any KTM that is not the RC390 or Duke 390....

the duke and rc both use these.... https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/pit-bull-10mm-spool-kit

sorry for any confusion

Reactions: Hoover

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought Keiti BB210K. The only size description i could find only said 10mm. I just figured i would replace the bolt when they came in. But when they arrived they were M10x1.25 and fit perfectly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swingarm spool mounting hole thread pitch, 2019 KTM 390 Duke..... M10x1.25 or M10x1.50?.... has anything changed since this thread 3 years ago?

Thx
D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts