KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
US or Euro model. At this point, there are no FE's available for the US one as the tail light/housing is bigger on the US one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
How about the one ktm sells? Not tidy enough? :)
I don't believe even the KTM one will fit US models. I see it listed in the power parts catalog but the one I was given says 2013 on it, so I assume that it doesn't... given the US model wasn't released until 2015.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't believe even the KTM one will fit US models. I see it listed in the power parts catalog but the one I was given says 2013 on it, so I assume that it doesn't... given the US model wasn't released until 2015.
Interesting. .two local dealers here California have them in stock. They cost $250 ish. . I haven't personally seen them

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
US-Spec bikes have different taillights than the rest of the planet, R & G, etc won't fit unless you also buy a non-US taillight.

Pete

·
Registered
211 Posts
Evotech is finally offering a fender eliminator for the 2013+ North American version of the Duke 390. The kit comes with a new Euro style tail light so you don't have to source one separately. Just ordered one...will post up once it arrives and is installed. Cost about $180 including international shipping.Tail Tidy for KTM 390 Duke - Evotech Performance

Lol.....we could have done that 6 months ago.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Got my tail tidy today and put it on. Shipping took a little over a week from UK. Agree with Drewdalb it definitely transforms the overall look of the bike. So much better. Install was super easy and fit is good and I really prefer the new tail light to the stock NA one that came on the bike. Evotech left out some nuts to secure the new tail light to the kit but no biggie you can use anything for those. For CA plates you will need to use the included plate adapter, in my pics you will notice I chose to re-use the plate adapter from shop I bought the bike from.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts