KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done several miles with the 390 adventure as a test ride.

The bike is way bigger and prettier than seen in pictures. Way bigger than the duke. Stock seat is much bigger and 5 times more comfortable than duke. Suspension is very comfortable. On tarmac the bike is sharp as the duke. I also tested the model with the enduro type power parts seat. No need to go except you ride all day at fire roads, stock is better for long travels. The bike seems really capable for long off road rides, light and agile like the 690 enduro. Tkc70 are good for tarmac but I would go for the metzeler enduro Sahara or the Dunlop trailmax.

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
482 Posts
If you have a chance, could you see if the headlight guard fits the regular Duke 390? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After riding for 400 miles my new 390 adventure, I must say that stock seat could use some extra foam, had to stop every 100 miles to get some rest. In fire roads, even with the tkc70 tyres the bike is quite impressive, reminds me a heavy dual sport like dr650 or KLR650. Engine power is quite well for 80-90 mph speed even at strong winds. The wind screen is only good for short riders, had to buy a larger one.

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts