KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

301 - 310 of 310 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Blue Ridge Powersports in Harrisonburg, VA called me and said that they have an Orange one on the way.

Heck yea Drewbird911 glad they could get you all setup ...hopefully you don't have to wait to long. I worked with there Vice President Mitch Troyer he got me all taken care of and also did a follow up with me and is sending me the Owners Manual they just got in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Heck yea Drewbird911 glad they could get you all setup ...hopefully you don't have to wait to long. I worked with there Vice President Mitch Troyer he got me all taken care of and also did a follow up with me and is sending me the Owners Manual they just got in.
Hello DuffMan, I haven't pulled the trigger, I am trying to find one a little more local.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hello DuffMan, I haven't pulled the trigger, I am trying to find one a little more local.
I gotcha ..best of luck on your hunt brotha! I must of called about 6 dealers across 3 states (NC, VA, MD) was easier to get one in my home state since they take car of Tags/Title/Registration for you. Called all the dealers in NOVA since it was the closest to me but none in stock and they had a wait list already.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My 390 finally got to GP Motorcycle last week.

I got rid of the OEM lights and the rear tail, added R&G Tidy Tail, Grill guard, KTM aluminum hand guards and changing out plastics with the orange anodized.
What made you choose the aluminum hard guards over the tall (or short) hard plastic ones?

I went back and forth for a month trying to decide on aluminum v. tall plastic and I eventually chose plastic.

I'm questioning my decision

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wanted something with a little protection for my brake and clutch. I had a BMW G650gs It had the plastic hand guards. I just did not like that if I smacked into something off road or went down the plastic guard would break easily at the bar end on the BMW.

The price is a bit more for the aluminum guards around 30 to 40 dollars.

301 - 310 of 310 Posts