KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ... i'll be my honor to start this thread ... i reckon ... nobody in their insane mind would like to start a thread here anyway ...

anyway .. the hooligan would love to share what's happening in his right knee and left feet ... cool ... yes you BET ! :D:D:D

2nd phalanx dislocated and partial fracture .... it was straighten up but the small fracture need to heal by itself by growing back ... now i can't curl it anymore ...

it gets interesting here ....

i had broken of my ACL ... and LCL ... HOORAY !!!!
we'll it was 1/2 before the accident ... it just snap when it happen ... surgery long due i reckon ...

had 6 holes drilled from the Femur to Tibia ... 6 set of screw to hold the ligament and 4 staples to hold the end of the ligament ... but i wonder why only 3 showed in the x-ray doctor ???

this got nothin to do with my hooligan riding nor my stupid stunts .... it's purely an accident ... so you guys can continue to Owned the Street and hooligan on behalf of me .. seriously ... :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Just wondering. .. were you wearing some sort of knee brace at that moment? If the answer is no. Do you think it would have made a difference?

·
Registered
179 Posts
That sucks. Thanks for sharing with us though. Did the doctor let you know how long it should take to heal? Once it does will you be able to curl it again?

Get better soon. :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was not wearing my KALI knee protector at that time .. and i bet with the protector .. i would have just get out of this mess with just a blue-black bump on my butt ...

i took a flight .. somersaulted and landed on my butt ...

doc says ... 9 months minimum and 2 year after to ride ... the curl part .. doc says .... if you do it everyday .. might have a chance ...

anyway ... thanks for the condolences to the bike ... i will be back ...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Wow, that sucks. like said above, thanks for sharing it, maybe it will get some people here to be more mindful of when they're riding. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
533 Posts
ah the gear change foot yuck. I wonder phil if you could potentially rig up hand controls? Doohan used to have his rear brake as a thumb switch on his GP bike because he could no longer ride comfortably with the foot brake...Not really the same but an idea...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
ah the gear change foot yuck. I wonder phil if you could potentially rig up hand controls? Doohan used to have his rear brake as a thumb switch on his GP bike because he could no longer ride comfortably with the foot brake...Not really the same but an idea...
I see what you mean, that would be really useful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts