KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at last i went to guwahati on 17th june 2014 to make the final payment and load it on transport. I was so excited on that very night that i couldn't sleep properly. The next day i woke up early in my hotel and woke my dad up. Took the demand draft of the amount they said i have to pay without insurance and temporary registration, which was Rs. 1, 61, 461 as i booked for Rs. 30, 000. They said to give the amount for registration and insurance in cash which was Rs. 7,818. Me and my dad went to the showroom which wouldn't be possible without my sweet little iphone and more importantly Google map as apple map sucks in India. We entered the showroom and to my surprise I got the white one because they said the black one was available and told them am gonna take that only. So i told them my name and did the paper works. I was so happy seeing it that i couldnt seat. Though the behaviour of the people in the showroom was not that humble as they didnot show any gesture or asked even for water after seeing we were exhausted from the journey in the hot weather. Their AC was not working and they didn't even turn the Stand fan towards us. My father got angry but didn't say anything seeing me smiling and constantly sitting on it. So the document work was done and they set the rev limiter RPM1- 5000 and RPM2 - 7500. The place where the transport facility was available was 9 kms away from the place and it was completely an unknown place for me. I chose the destination from my location in my mobile and started the journey with my dad in the pillion seat. Once i went through a wrong road as it was inconvenient for me to stop and see the phone again and again. I went to a shop with my dad after parking the bike and had a soft drink. When I came near my bike I saw a person in his car was going backward and nearly hit my front mudguard. I was furious but saw no scratch marks and let him go. After that I went to the place of Packing and transporting where they packed my bike and said they will transport it next day. After that I was relaxed and was happy that it gonna come to my place within 4-5 days. After I came to Agartala on 20th june, i.e. my home place I called them to know the status of delivery but they said they didn't transport it and i was really disappointed with them. Till today morning they didn't transport my motorcycle and in the afternoon they said today they are gonna transport it and it was late because they don't want to take any risk of scratches or damage. I hope I get my beast soon. :):):):):):):)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice writeup and nice story man!

Planning for any mods buddy?

I think so that now, many people will gather around your bike like how they gathered around my bike (look at the avatar pic).

Anyways, wiah you many many happy days with your bike!

Thanks,
390lover.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts