KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My front brake just started sounding a bit gritty and just started to squeak some. Only around 1k miles on the bike so I was planning to pull them apart and clean them to see if that helps. I was planning to pull the caliper off to clean the pistons but was didn't see a torque spec for the two bolts holding the caliper to the fork? Would anyone happen to be able to help me find that? I've found some torque specs for certain bolts in the manual, but didn't see this one and wasn't sure where to find that info?
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Font Vehicle

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to both of you for that info! Ah! I couldn't figure out why I my Owner Manual was missing so much info, and now I realize it's in the SERVICE/REPAIR manual that had a lot of the info I was looking for... 😣 That helped me find the 2018 duke 390 copy here in another post so I could grab a copy, so thank you for that information! Mine is a 2019 (I didn't mention that), but guessing all of the info in the 2018 Repair Manual will be the same for the 2019 model, or at least most of it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts