KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I got a 2017 390 D and its a gokart near by where I live the question is what tire its the best for track and for street, (just order Bridgeston rs 10,) and what presure shal I use for track ? Dont want to go crazy with mods just tires and protection, If I`ll get better than the bike i think Andreani cartrige kit and another shock. i did some track days in the past on big bikes but after some nasty crashes I stop with big bikes, got still a Honda vtr 1000 firestor in the garage

·
Registered
161 Posts
RS10 should be fine. I use Michelin Power RS for that purpose but not a big fan of them, so not recommending.

·
Super Moderator
1,415 Posts
I'd say Pirelli Diablo Roso II or III would be the way to go.
Get a 140 rear tyre though (not the 150 as this is too wide to get all the advantage of this tyre on this rim).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No but the RS 10 are incredible good, save my ass a couple of times on the track, nice grip get hot fast without tire warmers.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa TD, super grippy and do not require warmers (although I still use warmers). Cost less than the full on race DOT Supercorsa's and last WAY longer....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts