KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think the stock duke is ugly, so, i'm trying to modify it with the target of meke it georgeous and faster, i'm going to buy a nice license plate holder, ecu, Mivv GP titan... i find only those accessories on the web... what and where should i also buy? the head/freon light is, in my opinion, prettier than the one of powerparts

·
Banned
79 Posts
i think the stock duke is ugly, so, i'm trying to modify it with the target of meke it georgeous and faster, i'm going to buy a nice license plate holder, ecu, Mivv GP titan... i find only those accessories on the web... what and where should i also buy? the head/freon light is, in my opinion, prettier than the one of powerparts
:p dude italy is a place where you would get all the powerparts man !!! ya so lucky to be in italy .... kapish !!! get a zard penta exhaust for the 390 first;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
With the thousands of bikes to choose, why the Duke then. I'm sure 99% of us bought/wil; be buying the bike because it looks HOT already.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If you really want to change the look of the Duke there is far more you can do than just by a license plate holder. Check out akrapovic or arrow exhausts. You could consider doing a vinyl wrap if you can find a good one. Take your time to look around and maybe check out what some other people have done with their Dukes for inspiration.

·
Registered
533 Posts
The best way to make the Duke beautiful is to buy another bike ;) I think part of its charm is the touch of fugliness baked into the design.

Or just get an RC ;)

ALthough I will say a circle headlamp could and should DO wonders for the front end. That is if you were looking for a more conventional look...

welcome aboard!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts