KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title said, I am looking for used ergo rider seat, only from Europe (lower postal cost). I can pay you with PayPal or direct money transfer with your ibank). Price suggested 50% down from new without vat. Please pm me. Thank you very much.

We can discuss buying the passenger seat also

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
try finding a local upholsterer.....

it will be loads cheaper and you can decide how much foam you actually want / need...

I've sat on a bike with an Ergo seat - and although an improvement - the eye watering costs make little sense to me....

Mine is soopa cumfy - and has twin orange stitching - a snip at $20 USD and done while i waited.....

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try finding a local upholsterer.....

it will be loads cheaper and you can decide how much foam you actually want / need...

I've sat on a bike with an Ergo seat - and although an improvement - the eye watering costs make little sense to me....

Mine is soopa cumfy - and has twin orange stitching - a snip at $20 USD and done while i waited.....
Thanks for the advice. Problem is I live in a small town and the closest upholsterer is 200 miles away, expensive as a used ergo seat and he needs 2 days to modify the stock seat. (I use my bike as a commuter).

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts