KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
That cake looks yum!

Finally I saw those trail tires on your bike! You made a post about them a while back, but they haven't shown up in the pictures until this post!

I actually have a question: did you thoroughly diary all your adventures, along with corresponding pictures, and are now retyping them here, or do you have this trip published somewhere else and are just copy/pasting?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
That cake looks yum!

Finally I saw those trail tires on your bike! You made a post about them a while back, but they haven't shown up in the pictures until this post!

I actually have a question: did you thoroughly diary all your adventures, along with corresponding pictures, and are now retyping them here, or do you have this trip published somewhere else and are just copy/pasting?
I can tell you the cake was yum! ;)

I keep a running photo diary of all my trips from 2016, where I started the story of this thread - that was my maiden trip ride. I am trying to catch this up to where I am today since there have been many, many trips and adventures. I have a blog separate to this forum so I am retyping the stories from scratch but using the same photos since they are what the actual blog is about. Each place I tell I story, will vary a little bit. Some will have a little more info on something than something else and vise versa. And no I am not copying and pasting (hence why it takes me a bit to post it all and catch up!) lol :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Spring is in the air!

Today I wanted to go out to see the looksouts in Beechmont road, but as I rode up there I realised that the flowers in peoples gardens were providing a better backdrop for photos than anything else!

But not before some coffee only to find that the Lawnmower had multiplied! :D

Take an antihistamine!

121 - 123 of 123 Posts