KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

681 - 700 of 742 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Fresh member with a 2019 Duke from Vancouver Canada! Hi everyone!

David

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm from Canada in Quebec Montreal!
Just wanted to say a quick hello and that i've actually used this forum for info quite a bit and decided ti finally create a account!
Thats my old town, love Mtl!!! Salutation de Vancouver!

David

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey no way, that's awesome dude!
I'd love to visit Vancouver one day, never been there!
Take care!
Didn't you just put 12,000km in the first 2 months on your new Duke? Sounds like you could easily manage to add another 5000km for a roadie to BC :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello

Hey, I'm Gibs, I live on Manitoulin Island, Canada, and I ride a 2016 KTM Duke 390. I commute to work with it daily and ride the island on my free time. Im planning to add a Competion Werkes exhaust, and a piggy back ECU. Ive already had to do some troubleshooting with the Duke, and I am hoping to meet some solid people and learn from all your experiences and help out when I can. Also hoping to trade and buy parts on the marketplace!

Cheers

Gibs

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey, I'm Gibs, I live on Manitoulin Island, Canada, and I ride a 2016 KTM Duke 390. I commute to work with it daily and ride the island on my free time. Im planning to add a Competion Werkes exhaust, and a piggy back ECU. Ive already had to do some troubleshooting with the Duke, and I am hoping to meet some solid people and learn from all your experiences and help out when I can. Also hoping to trade and buy parts on the marketplace!

Cheers

Gibs

First, welcome.

Second, isn't that that 'merican island that's in Canada? :p

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys,

My name us Fecker, I am from Brazil, Sao Paulo city.

I am 42 years old and I'm motorcycle rider since 12 years old. Nowadays I've 4 motorcycles and yes,I'm an adict...kkkk

I bought a KTM Duke 200 2019 past six months and I really enjoy that little motorcycle.

See you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

Could you help me please?

I can't post in others threads. Anyone know what I need to do in order to have permissions to post?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe I need a minimal number of posts, to post in others threads? But this don't make sense. Any tip?

·
Registered
1 Posts
intro

G'day,

I'm Jack 22 years old in Wollongong NSW and have a 2018 duke 390 that i'm keen to start doing some mods to. First on the list is RB evo, screaming demon exhaust, cat delete, Coober open air lid, K&N high flow air filter and li-ion battery.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi guys,

My name us Fecker, I am from Brazil, Sao Paulo city.

I am 42 years old and I'm motorcycle rider since 12 years old. Nowadays I've 4 motorcycles and yes,I'm an adict...kkkk

I bought a KTM Duke 200 2019 past six months and I really enjoy that little motorcycle.

See you
Welcome aboard and hello from Canada!

Love your city which I visited 2 years ago with my family. We had a blast, loved Batman Alley!!!

Cheers
David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

Just picked up a 2019 Duke 390 last weekend, other bikes are a 1937 Harley Flathead, 1947 Indian Chief and 2017 Harley Heritage Softail.

I wanted something small and nimble for driving around town in San Diego but big enough to get on the freeway when I want. Duke filled the bill.

- Joel -

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello
I bought my 2017 390 duke a few weeks ago, I am really impressed with it.I have been riding bikes since 1977, and the duke is probably the best fun I have had on 2 wheels! I live in B edford in the UK,and the weather is getting worse as autumn arrives.Hopefully I will get a few more rides in,I am afair weather biker these days!
ROB

681 - 700 of 742 Posts