KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

701 - 720 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hi Guys. Welcome. Enjoy the fun 390!
The seasons are changing here in the Pacific Northwest too. I am not wanting to put my bike up for the winter, but I too am a fair weather rider. I don’t do rain ever.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from Michigan; where the season doesn’t end but rideable days space out a bit between Halloween and May Day.

I’m not yet an owner but seriously considering. I’m hoping to retire at the end of the year and pull my travel trailer throughout the US and a few Canadian provinces. The issue: I need a bike I can put in my 5.5ft pickup bed and close the tailgate. I’m pleasantly surprised to find the Duke 390 may fit the bill and even improve ride-ability!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys (and girls if exist of course)
I’m Tony from Greece.
Almost veteran user of an EXC-125 only for off-road adventures and really close to pick a duke 390.
The KTM forums have helped me a lot with my enduro bike and I signed in here just for some informations before I make my buy ,and of course to share my bike-passion with other people.
I’m totally in love with the 390 and I think is the best pick for me.

Nice to be accepted:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello to all greetings from Costa Rica, I am very happy to hear about important issues of duke390

Enviado desde mi BLA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Remove the catalyst from my ship, improve the sound without having to buy exhaust. What I don't like is that it smells a bit like fuel, open a way to correct it? Best regards

Enviado desde mi BLA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
First-time KTM owner! Day 1 with a "second-hand" 2018 Duke livin' in Ogden, UT. Thanks to the community for all the info I've been able to sift through while researching my purchase! I couldn't be happier so far.

Regards,
Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello people, my name is Guillermo, I am from Argentina. I have a duke 200 turbo! 2017 model, in full development. I found the forum looking for information online. I hope you can help me with any information I need, just as I hope I can help any member of the group

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello from northwest Indiana. Just picked up a new 2019 Duke390 first bike in over ten years just got back into riding. Been a huge KTM fan since I was a kid this is my first KTM street bike. Looking forward to interacting with all of you. have a great day.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello from northwest Indiana. Just picked up a new 2019 Duke390 first bike in over ten years just got back into riding. Been a huge KTM fan since I was a kid this is my first KTM street bike. Looking forward to interacting with all of you. have a great day.
Welcome! I'm new here, too. I picked up my Duke about a month ago, and I'm really enjoying it! Running "errands" is fun now ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Wyoming as a new forum member.
Been riding dirt bikes for 20 years causally. Excited about a 390 to look at a scrambler build for some mixed use in Baja. (No, will not be rallying it on enduro trials, will will for a different KTM for that ;)
Already finding great info on here, looking forward to more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
****''O" there! Just signed up, As I was searching the best gearing set up for the Duke 390! Just got a New 2019 (Important millenium to remember) Duke 390, named The Duke of Wentworth, just trade the bike with a fully customized WR250R, I'll missed her but I think I have an interesting bike here!, full of possibilities! I also have a 1290 SA 2015 ''The Sphinx" that I bought new!...this is a big bike I use to travel so the Duke will be my commuter! been riding since I'm 18, (56 now$^%$) and enjoying KTM for their fun bike to ride, I'm an Aircraft technician and like to wrench on my bikes and cars and like pretty much everything with an engine (Gas engine) looking forward to learn from you guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone. Just found this forum even though I've owned my 390Duke almost 3 years now. Have been riding sports bikes for years and was going to give them up and get a big naked bike but decided to test the water with a 390 before selling my Fireblade. After a while I came to the conclusion I couldn't live with just a naked bike but loved the little KTM so kept it and the blade. Last year I did sell the blade for a sports tourer Z1000sx as needed something to tour and take the Mrs on but have kept the KTM as its so much fun. I may change it for a larger naked at some point. Maybe a 790Duke but that bike doesn't look as good so for the time being the 390 stays.
20200519_124655.jpg

701 - 720 of 743 Posts