KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
761 - 770 of 770 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Привет. Я из России. В этом году купил ktm 250 2017. Очень шустрый и интересный мотоцикл. До этого ездил на FZ1S.

·
Super Moderator
1,802 Posts
Добро пожаловать на форум, здесь пока немного людей из России.

Привет. Я из России. В этом году купил ktm 250 2017. Очень шустрый и интересный мотоцикл. До этого ездил на FZ1S.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello all...I'm a frequent forum reader nowadays and an introduction is overdue. I plan on picking up a 2021 390 this weekend as a present of sorts to myself. I've been riding for approximately eighteen (18) years and have logged most of my miles on 600cc sport bikes on the street and track. Besides my CRF50F and NSR50R, this will be my first "smaller" displacement bike. I'm excited about the bike and this community. I live in NYC and go-to rides include Bear Mountain on early weekend mornings. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to meet at least a couple of members in person.
- Nick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone! Soon to be Duke 390 owner here! Coming from a background of KTM SXF series dirtbikes I’m excited to get my hands on the 390! Just found a 2019 leftover at a dealership here in Northwest Ontario and plan to pick it up this weekend! This won’t be my first street bike though coming from a Honda CB500X and most recently heavily modified Honda CRF250L but it’s definitely been a few years!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to KTMDukeForum.com - we are the internet's friendliest KTM Duke site dedicated to the 2013+ KTM Duke! We're all bikers and enthusiasts who love/hate the bike; and we'd like to get you know you a bit better.

Please post here your introductions; tell us a bit more about yourself. Who are you, what do you ride, how long have you been riding, are you excited/angry about the KTM Duke, and anything else you want us to know about yourself.

---
Your KTM Duke Admins
Hello...I am from Colombia S.A...I am waiting for my new 390....my last bike was a yamaha XSR 900...I decided it was to heavy for packed city traffic...so I am anxious for my duke....and make some upgrades

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, I have a 2021 390 Duke and it is exactly what I thought it would be. The engine is a bit harsh and vibey and the on/off throttle is not helped by the toughest engine braking I have ever experienced. That said. I bloody love this little bike. At 73 I wanted a light bike that I can put on a trailer and drag it to Yorkshire or Wales to explore the back lanes. I have a bad back so I use an Air Hawk seat pad to cushion my spine and I have now fitted SW-Moteck engine bars. I'll not be fitting a loud end can or a tail tidy and not looking for "more power" as I also have a Triumph 765 Street Triple R.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll try to make this as short as possible. I'm 52. I'm a former jet captain/professional pilot. I own a car shop that specializes in Porsches. I have owned many bikes in my life, but only became an actual enthusiast in the past ten years. I prefer the smaller cc bikes and just decided to move up to 390 from my 125 Grom. I bought a '19 Duke 390 this week, and I'm completely sold. It's the best bike I've ever ridden, bar none. There you go. I could write a book on my life, but I'm saving you all the boredom. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
KTM 390 Duke
3 Posts
Hi guys, I bought a 2017 390 for the wife. Big smiles and I'm on her good side;).
I just did a oil service and found coolant in the oil and oil in the coolant yay.o_O
Talk soon.
Wheel Tire Sky Plant Vehicle

761 - 770 of 770 Posts