KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

761 - 764 of 764 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Привет. Я из России. В этом году купил ktm 250 2017. Очень шустрый и интересный мотоцикл. До этого ездил на FZ1S.

·
Super Moderator
1,626 Posts
Добро пожаловать на форум, здесь пока немного людей из России.

Привет. Я из России. В этом году купил ktm 250 2017. Очень шустрый и интересный мотоцикл. До этого ездил на FZ1S.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all...I'm a frequent forum reader nowadays and an introduction is overdue. I plan on picking up a 2021 390 this weekend as a present of sorts to myself. I've been riding for approximately eighteen (18) years and have logged most of my miles on 600cc sport bikes on the street and track. Besides my CRF50F and NSR50R, this will be my first "smaller" displacement bike. I'm excited about the bike and this community. I live in NYC and go-to rides include Bear Mountain on early weekend mornings. Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to meet at least a couple of members in person.
- Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! Soon to be Duke 390 owner here! Coming from a background of KTM SXF series dirtbikes I’m excited to get my hands on the 390! Just found a 2019 leftover at a dealership here in Northwest Ontario and plan to pick it up this weekend! This won’t be my first street bike though coming from a Honda CB500X and most recently heavily modified Honda CRF250L but it’s definitely been a few years!

761 - 764 of 764 Posts