KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

2161 - 2171 of 2171 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
New KTM powersports handguards ( high )

Perfect bolt right on. Noticeable difference on the hands with wind chil.

Still waiting on the KTM Powerparts Baggage Carrier to show up, probably won’t use it till next spring.

Trying, with absolutely no success, to find a plug-n-play break light flasher unit.... if anyone has any leads on one let me know.

Also did the first oil change today at 315 miles. Will do it again at 620. After reading that the stock oil is junk, decided to just do a quick change. **** getting that filter out is a bitch. Ordered a super strong magnet for next time. Don’t know if it psychological or not, but it sure seems to run better, smoother and quieter with the new oil. Motorex 15w/50 Top Speed.

Can’t wait to get to 620 so I can rev it out.

·
Registered
2020 KTM Duke 390
8 Posts
I rolling stoppied with a lane change in the city in front of cops... opps.... luckily a begger was wandering in the middle of the 4 lane road before the lights so I played the "emergency braking" card which they let fly even though one of the cops was tapping his pen on my wheelie bar

·
Registered
19 Posts
I put some Givi hand guards and a cheapo Amazon screen on, with an exhaust hanger so I can lose the pillion hangers. Started running her in, only another 570 miles to go!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi

Today i replaced new midpipe with power bomb. The function is to give back pressure to the engine as the stock exhaust.

2161 - 2171 of 2171 Posts