KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

2181 - 2186 of 2186 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Installed white tank panels on my originally orange Duke. Also ordered eazi grips from UK, will install as soon as they get here.

What do y'all think?

View attachment 53010
I'm interested to hear about the graphics
where did you buy those? I know I've seen them before but I don't remember which website
did you install them? removed the original ones?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm interested to hear about the graphics
where did you buy those? I know I've seen them before but I don't remember which website
did you install them? removed the original ones?
The stickers are the power parts part # 93008999100. Here's an example of where you can buy it: KTM Style Graphic Kit 390 Duke 17-21

I also bought the pair of the white tank panels, they're only $32 a piece.

The white tank shrouds come without any stickers, so I just used the stickers from the set and applied them. I gotta warn you, it's a bit tricky as the surface of the shroud is in three intersecting planes, so have to be very careful with applying it.

·
Registered
2019 KTM Duke 390 w/RapidBike Evo ECU piggyback
64 Posts
The stickers are the power parts part # 93008999100. Here's an example of where you can buy it: KTM Style Graphic Kit 390 Duke 17-21

I also bought the pair of the white tank panels, they're only $32 a piece.

The white tank shrouds come without any stickers, so I just used the stickers from the set and applied them. I gotta warn you, it's a bit tricky as the surface of the shroud is in three intersecting planes, so have to be very careful with applying it.
Try Aliexpress.com next time. Most stickers like that are ~$6 with delivery included. There’s a ton of goodies there, but if you’re going after brand name products then the price difference is negligible.

2181 - 2186 of 2186 Posts