KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
2221 - 2240 of 2261 Posts

·
Administrator
2,228 Posts
The right-hand side (rebound) is done, now I need to find a way to get the foot off of the left side in order to install the compression insert.

Water Automotive tire Automotive wheel system Drink Grass
Plant Revolver Air gun Wood Automotive exterior

·
Registered
9 Posts
What did I do to my bike today? I rode it… first group ride ever and it was with seasoned experienced riders on..
Aprilla Tuono V4 1100 Factory
MV Augusta Brutale 800RR
Ducati Hyper Motard cc unknown
Triumph Street Triple

The mighty Duke put on a great show, the roads were tight and twisty with some faster sections. Below 100kmh I was right with them with a little bit left, on the faster parts I fell back a little, only to catch up when the roads got tighter again.
They admitted they never expected to see me in their mirrors and were riding ‘pretty hard’

best 260km of my life, used a full tank of fuel and I’m absolutely knackered. I realise I need another year on the bike to be able to fully exploit it, only been riding 2 years and thought I was ready for a bigger bike but this changed my mind. I’m not sure it’s actually worth upgrading from the duke now tbh.

so that’s what I did to my duke today, I rode the pants off it… and loved it more than ever.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have an Aprilia V4 and a 390 Duke. I probably use the Duke more frequently but I do the longer mileage on the V4. I ride in company with some very brisk riders and when I bring the Duke I never have problems keeping up. A lot of people are very surprised with the Duke. It's a very effective back roads weapon.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 KTM Duke 390
23 Posts
Share what you did today with the Duke 390 / RC 390 community!

Example: Just received my new sprockets and DID chain from the postman, going to put in some wrench time today!

Example: Gave her a nice bath today and a fresh coat of wax. :D

Example: Took the 390 in to service... Hopefully, my bill won't crater my pocket.

Anything goes....
New AGM Battery. Oem one got 6 years out of it 🤯. Also, topped her off and finished winterizing. Got a good 70°F day here in the Bluegrass today 😌
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tire

·
Registered
66 Posts
Put in a new spark plug and battery. Due to the tight fit of the plug I called down to the local KTM dealer asking home much would they charge to put the plug in. Came back with the ridiculous amount of $220 cause the tank needed to be removed. I knew this was complete BS cause of the videos I had watched. Buddy and I got it done in about twenty minutes.

·
Registered
555 Posts
It's not a duke but same chain and sprockets. Installed the RK mxz4 orange 118 pin (I had to cut 3 pins) and 43T zf aluminium sprocket (with steel teeth). Cost 75 euros the chain and 30 the rear sprocket.

I know I must wash that thing but it is still winter

Sent from my A80Pro using Tapatalk

2221 - 2240 of 2261 Posts