KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Wondering what documentation you were provided with the bike when it was purchased.
I basically received a bill of sale and an owner's manual (in the little KTM bag). Not taking into account the clothing catalogue.

I ask as I don't seem to have been provided with:

• Delivery certificate (including delivery certificate number to check services online)
  • Warranty and/or service booklet (logbook)
Did others get those and I need to phone up the dealer or are they not provided in Australia?

·
Registered
40 Posts
So this is the folder that i got. It had a reciept for payment and registering documents. It also had a 390 specific power parts booklet plus the clothing booklet.

Got a service and warranty book plus user manual.

And a spare key with a key card and spare fob and cert for the alarm.

Think that was it!

·
Registered
817 Posts
So I should be happy with my AWESOME spanish owners manual?

Some dealers.........
No, at least one of mine are in english :D
I got the keys and the card as well as the usual rego documents and general signature paperwork and tool kit but its nothing like the EXC kit. That has "everything" in it, including spare front sprocket, quality tools and other parts.
In fairness my 390 kit still has more than the Daytona's, I got a user manual, 2 allen keys and a hat :confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A hat!?!?!?? I wish I got a hat.

I received 2 owner's manual, english and spanish. Super useful....... A warranty booklet would have been better.

·
Registered
112 Posts
i'll check mine tonight, but from memory mine seemed all in order:

duke 390 au manual
service log book
390/200/125 powerparts cattledog
spare key and card with key info
data dot stick thing
ktm pen!

i think there was some kind of bill of sale/delivery cert i'll have to check on that one.

I bought mine through procycles st peters

1 - 12 of 12 Posts