KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m getting a Duke soon! There are some leftover 2019s at a local dealer and I’m wondering what is/are the differences between the two, if any?

From what I’ve been able to gather there was a significant change from the 2017 to 2018 models, but I could be wrong.

Since winter is coming to my neck of the woods, I’m wondering if I should just hold out till spring for a 2021 model. Can’t seem to find any info on the upcoming 2021 to know if any changes worth mentioning are coming down the pipe.

Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Registered
673 Posts
The major update was in 2017 so your 2019 will be fine.
There was another update for 2021 but it was a minor one, new colour scheme, different exhaust routing and a quick shift as standard.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was another update for 2021 but it was a minor one,
Where can you find this at? All KTM lists on their website still is the 2020 models... Curious to see what color scheme is available for the next incoming model.

Don;'t really know yet if the dealer is gonna drop the price on the leftover 2019, if not, I'll just buy a 2020 or 2021... I really do like the White color for the 2020.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Some thread discussion here:

It seems as though this "BS6" 2020 model is not the same 2020 version being sold in the U.S. As far as I can tell, 2017 through 2020 are basically the same here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts