KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
AGV K5-S..... Bought to match my Grom and R6, but it became my every day helmet because its so light & has a built in smoke shield. Also the most aerodynamic helmet I have ever owned & has plenty of airflow through it which is a must in the HOT Florida summers!!

Was rocking a NEXX XR2 Acid before the AGV, but it always gave me a headache....

Helmet Sports gear Sports equipment Automotive lighting Automotive design

Helmet Sports gear Input device Automotive design Peripheral

·
Registered
Duke 390. Surprising huh…..
526 Posts
ls2 mx436 pioneer evo. I like the style and I have always had sport bike helmets so it's a nice change. It is comfy, great field of view, ventilated well, I have the intercom fitted but negative point is the wind noise is high above 45mph ish. View attachment 54794
Very nice !

Ive had a couple of Supermoto’s. And LOVE this style of helmet.

Currently got an older AGV: and recently bought a new HJC - both of same type as yours.

As you say: great vision. Has a great complimentary look to the 390 style. And seeing as 90% of my riding is below 80mph - the peak and buffeting from a semi MX style helmet / peak is a non issue…..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Icon air flight MIPS in stealth.

Came with clear and dark smoke shield…. Amazing airflow! My mustache and beard hairs move from the airflow! Hahaha
Also eyeglass friendly…
Lastly, i know this may matter to very few, but the rear neck roll area has a cut out. I guess for the hump in some of the jackets/full suits…. I have hair down to my arse…. So I have a long braid or I knot it up low on my head. That cutout provides amazing movement and less stress on my skull/neck from my ponytail!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts