KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm angering if anybody on here will seriously consider buying an RC390 when they are released. I've only had my bike a month but I am already extremely interested in having a look at the RC when it's released. Anybody else feel this way?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Im planning to but we'll see when they are finally here, I want to do something to it the day I get it so if Im still keen to cut a new bike up I will :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think I will probably be highly tempted to trade my duke in against one. What price do we think they will be? I'll chuck a guess in at £5500, that's compared to £4500 for the duke. In not sure how this translates into other currencies.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Your in the ball park Mos, add roughly a grand to your current duke price. Australia is looking around $8,500.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will definitely at least test ride one when they are released. Does anyone have any idea when that will be?

·
Registered
817 Posts
June, same as the 390's were. Theres one running around Pune at the moment. Was spotted again the other day and posted on FB.
They arrive in Aus in November, same as the Dukes :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Look at y'all already planning to abandon your noble Dukes while some of us are still waiting for the first course! AHAHAa

I'm really into it, probably prefer the RC over the D. We'll see what the scheduling is like I mean if time frames are similar for NA launch (D and RC) I'll probably go RC straight away...

2 up? YUP...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your in the ball park Mos, add roughly a grand to your current duke price. Australia is looking around $8,500.
Prices were released in UK today. £4999 compared to £4499 for the duke. I will definitely be buying one of these when they are released providing they ride as good as they look.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dealer told me that the rc125 will be released in uk next month. The 200 around September time and the 390 right towards the end of the year, possibly even December.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts