KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi, did you try the Barracuda screen John? I'm thinking about that one or possibly the Cacko screen :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Actually that Barracuda screen doesn’t look half bad.

It also covers up the dodgy bit between headlamp and TFT display!

I would be interested to know if it makes any difference to the wind blast at speed.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought the barracuda screen the other day coz I got impatient waiting for replies

Big difference to the wind blast on the chest., and even on my helmet.

I feel like I get a bit more wind under my chin, it’s more like a nice breeze but no helmet lift like before fitting the screen.

I haven’t gone over 80mph yet, but it’s so much easier to ride now. This is my first bike, and I’ve only done a few hundred miles on it in the last two months lol

Best looking screen on the market right now in my opinion. Worth the expensive price tag I think.

I bought it directly from the UK distributer, SP Engineering, for a few quid off the barracuda website price.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I "may" have taken it over 100 mph according to the bouncing dials but even with screen its till too windy for me, although I no longer get helmet lift at these speeds.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I "may" have taken it over 100 mph according to the bouncing dials but even with screen its till too windy for me, although I no longer get helmet lift at these speeds.
Same with any naked bike really, l took my Hornet 900 up to 120mph on the Isle of Man while there for the TT races.

Beyond 100 mph the wind blast was shocking, the bike had a screen similar to the one being mentioned above, and it was OK at normal speeds (under 80mph)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts