1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
There's an earlier post on this topic here:

http://www.ktmduke390forum.com/forum/appearance-modifications/36890-2017-windshield.html

As noted in that thread the "universal" type windscreens are mounted via brackets that attach to your handlebars. This isn't ideal for me because it would use up the limited real estate on the Duke's bars that I need for other things. I'm waiting patiently for an OEM or purpose-built windscreen by a third party supplier.

Alternately I'm thinking of retrofitting something like a Dart screen by custom fabricating a bracket assembly that could be attached using the same bolts as the combination instrument. If only I'd kept the Dart screen I had on my (now sold) Moto Guzzi V7II...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received this message from Puig

Yes, it is under development. First pics will be posted through this link in
December:
http://puigusa.com/en/tuning-motos/w...n-round-headli
ghts/naked-new-generation-sport?bike=12911

The item will be available in the U.S. by late February.

Thank you for your interest.
You can now follow us on Instagram! @puig_hitechparts

PUIG USA INC.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wrote to MRA asking for screen dedicated to duke 390 '17 and this is their response:

Hello Adam,

Thank you for sending your email.

We will develop a screen in the future. It is expected to appear in spring 2018.
Please contact us again, we may have better news for you.

Best regards

i.A. Désirée Binder
- MRA-Team

So hoepfuly in spring there will be more than one option to choose from.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like Puig has one in the works. It's on their website but I can't find it available online yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hi Guys

KTM has gotten around to making one which actually isn't bad looking :) the part number is 93008908044
How much wind protection it will offer is a different story as it's not very big.. the other downside is the price.. but it's available on Ebay and a few parts stores in Europe. Search for the part number and you wil lget a few hits.

So far I haven't found a single picture of it mounted on the bike apart from the one in the mounting manual, see link for info (correction I can't post links yet..) so do a search in the KTM-shop in the Netherlands and you should find it.

hope this helps :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks like Puig has one in the works. It's on their website but I can't find it available online yet.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It's already available in Europe. Few days ago I ordered mine - it should be delivered by 12 Feb. It's almost twice the price comparing to KTM's but I hope it will give better wind protection.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts