KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. Its the middle of Nov and I finally decided to put the Duke away here in PA.
I cleaned her up nice.
Added fuel stabilizer.
Filled up the tank.
Plugged in the Battery Tender and covered her up in the garage. I'm hoping that it won't be too long until I can ride again and if there is a freak day or warmth you better believe I'll break her out for a run.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
You poor poor *******! Australia might be burnt to a crisp but we can still ride safety in mid-winter without suffering in our jocks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
What happened to my word ‘bast ard’ that was use affectionately toward a North American colleague? Someone doesn’t like the friendly suggestion that one might be illegitimate.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What happened to my word ‘bast ard’ that was use affectionately toward a North American colleague? Someone doesn’t like the friendly suggestion that one might be illegitimate.
Its the ever present thought police working to a wishy washy liberal "woke" agenda >:D . You have to learn to be inventive with your insults / banter .0:). Suggestions that a person might be descended from convict stock could be taken as a deadly insult . Personally I like to think my ancestors were better at not getting caught . Lets see what the thought police do with this .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts