KTM Duke 390 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in search of the stock hardware that the turn signals and license plate mount to. I don't need lights or anything just the metal piece with the plastic bit that covers it. From a 2017 or 2018 duke 390.

If you can help me out PM me or send me a message here

·
Registered
62 Posts
How quick are you looking to replace? I'm picking up my bike in the next few days and over the winter I plan on going with a different license plate mount.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not in a huge hurry; just trying to get it before next spring. I'm trying to save money so I thought I would cut the stock one down and weld it back together but I didnt want to do it on my only one in case I screw it up. So i was hoping someone had one laying around that they would sell to me.

Just let me know if you end up getting a new one and want to get rid of your old one. Thanks

·
Registered
62 Posts
When I make the switch, I'll let you know. I have a few more necessities I need to get out of the way before the mount - new jacket, gloves, and pants, rear stand spools... but I plan to have it done before the riding season comes around in PA.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also, what's your offer? I'm trying to offset some, not all, of the cost of my new fender eliminator like you're looking to not break the bank.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure, ill have to do some research. I was just hoping someone had one sitting around collecting dust that they would sell for around $30-40 bucks. If I pay more than that (plus probably $15 shipping) it wouldnt be worth it to make my own.

I also understand if you dont think its worth it to sell it for that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Split the middle with you, $35 plus $15 shipping. Now I have to pick up my bike and my new fender kit. I hope to have that part done by the end of the year. I'll be in touch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts