KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am working on the mapping throughout the week. I disagree though because no matter what the stock injector craps past 8k.

Just ordered another couple of the fpr's from Poland. They got to my house in soCal in 48hrs. Unreal.

Ill be throwing up some of my old dynos with different setups, but I really want to show the Torque live readings with the PT mapping as it's pretty much there and ready to get another run on the dyno soon.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Alf, watcha think of this setup (from the booster plug thread):

Less restriction with the Comoetition Werkes pipe + More fuel with the boosterplug (richer) + More air with the Coober lid (leaner) would make for a balanced ratio. I hope it wont be too lean though if its true that in closed loop the BP is unactive.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Alf, watcha think of this setup (from the booster plug thread):

Less restriction with the Comoetition Werkes pipe + More fuel with the boosterplug (richer) + More air with the Coober lid (leaner) would make for a balanced ratio. I hope it wont be too lean though if its true that in closed loop the BP is unactive.

Thoughts?
I'm concerned about being to lean with the airlid at high RPM as I understand the boosterplug only enrichens in open loop? Anyone..?

61 - 65 of 65 Posts