KTM Duke 390 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
507 Posts
That is all in the Rapid Bike EVO & RACE modules.
STILL WAY CHEAPER FOR BOTH PT UNITS!!!!! & honestly, if aRacer makes a MiniX for the Duke, I would go that way in a heart beat! Just installed one on my Grom with their AF2 WB unit, & its night and day over what I had on there & it still isn't not made a complete AT map yet.

All the goodies vs all the goodies:

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Software

· Registered
1 Posts
True, I am in the same boat. I want to know if the new version also connects to the O2 sensor or not
I received the Pre-Order kit on 15th Dec
I confirm there is no O2 Sensor connection
only following 5 connections
  • CKP/Crank position sensor
  • Injector
  • TPS
  • Ignition Coil/Spark Plug
  • Quick Shifter

V4 software is not fine tuned yet, still needs lot of improvement. V3 software was easy, specially for calibrations of TPS and QuickShifter.

It was very difficult to perform the TPS and QuickShifter calibrations as V4 software has completely new UI which is bit complicated. Hopefully iOS/Android Apps will be out soon.

· Registered
507 Posts
I received the Pre-Order kit on 15th Dec
I confirm there is no O2 Sensor connection
only following 5 connections
  • CKP/Crank position sensor
  • Injector
  • TPS
  • Ignition Coil/Spark Plug
  • Quick Shifter

V4 software is not fine tuned yet, still needs lot of improvement. V3 software was easy, specially for calibrations of TPS and QuickShifter.

It was very difficult to perform the TPS and QuickShifter calibrations as V4 software has completely new UI which is bit complicated. Hopefully iOS/Android Apps will be out soon.
Wait, so the app is not even available yet? WOW....

21 - 24 of 24 Posts